At the Family Vision Development Center we offer full service eye care. This means we can provide all of the vision needs for your whole family. This includes general eye exams, contact lens fittings and the ability to diagnose and treat ocular disease such as glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, dry eye and diabetes just to name a few. We provide these services in a warm family friendly environment with an exceptionally dedicated and well trained staff. The doctors and staff at the Family Vision Development Center pride ourselves on providing individualized care for all patients.
One of the things that make us unique is our philosophy of whole body wellness that extends beyond the eyes. This refreshing view of vision care allows us to 'see' the whole person and to make recommendations that extend beyond just clear vision and healthy eyes.
The Family Vision Development Center can diagnose and manage many types of ocular conditions. Listed below are helpful resources for information about the types of conditions we treat.
- Glaucoma - National Eye Institute, American Optometric Association
- Diabetes and diabetic retinopathy - American Diabetic Association, National eye Institute,
American Optometric Association
- Macular degeneration - National Eye Institute, American Optometric Association
- Cataracts - National Eye Institute
- Dry Eye - American Optometric Association
- Retinal Detachments - National Eye Institute
- Flashes & Floaters - National Eye Institute
- Amblyopia or "lazy eye" and Strabismus
- Computer Vision Syndrome - American Optometric Association
- Conjunctivitis "pink eye" - American Optometric Association
- Ocular Allergies - All about vision