APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Thank you for trusting your vision care to the Family Vision Development Center. When you schedule an appointment at the Family Vision Development Center, we dedicate an appropriate amount of time to provide you and your family members with the highest quality vision care. Should you need to reschedule your appointment, contact our office as soon as possible and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows other patients to who may be waiting an opportunity to take advantage of our services sooner.
Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy
- Any patient who fails to show or cancel/reschedule their appointment(s) without the required 24-hour notice will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- A $50.00 fee will be applied to all future occurrences if a patient fails to notify the office within the required 24-hour time frame.
- The fee is the patient’s responsibility and cannot be charge to the insurance company.
- As a courtesy, we will make every effort to inform you of your upcoming appointment(s). Our digital appointment system will send out reminders either by email or text, depending on your preference, 3 days and 1 day prior to your appointment. We will also place phone call reminders if required.
- We understand that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances which can make it difficult to keep your scheduled appointment(s). These instances will be referred to the office manager for review.
To change your appointment, contact the Family Vision Development Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone, text, or email. Should you contact the office after normal business hours, you may leave a message.